Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Bio

I feel very fortunate to have such a supportive husband and a wonderful son. I have been working from home with Internet Ceo Moms since 2008.

My husband and I felt it was really important for me to be able to stay at home with our son. However, I felt it was really important for me to contribute to our income while being at home. I was very blessed to find the Internet Ceo Moms and that it was a perfect fit for me.

I have always worked in the corporate world and I have never done any type of home business before. I was very particular about finding a home business that I felt passionate about their mission. I found the Internet Ceo Moms in a Parent Magazine while taking my son to his doctor appointment. I did my research and I was impressed with the teams morals and ethics. The business is very simple and rewarding, which is exactly what I was looking for in a business. I know I have a very supportive team that will help me achieve my goals. I have gained so much knowledge and I know I am exactly where I am suppose to be. I am proud to be a part of something that truly helps families in so many ways.

Let us help you achieve your goals.



Lori McDowell
Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms
Helping Moms Work From Home since 1999!

Visit our official fan page on Facebook:
http://www.likeinternetceomoms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment