Monday, February 7, 2011

10 Quotes for Moms by Erika Carrillo

Being a Stay at Home Mom is the most rewarding job, but it’s not always an easy task. As a Mother to my 3 ½ year old Son and 2 year old Daughter, things may get a bit hectic. Apparently three is the new two. My 2 year old daughter seems to be following her brother’s footsteps. Who knows what I’m in for next???

Between the never ending laundry and dirty diapers, some days are harder than others. While being a Stay at Home Mom to my two kids can be a handful, I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. At the end of the day I like to sit back, and think of a couple sweet moments my kids and I shared!

I’ve found these 10 Great Quotes for Moms that show the value of being a Mother. They have helped me realize what a blessing it is to be a Mom! I hope you enjoy, just as much as I do!



1. I know how to do anything – I’m a Mom. ~Roseanne Barr

2. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B.

3. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

4. Make a memory with your children, spend some time to show you care, toys and trinkets can’t replace those precious moments that you share. ~Elaine Hardt

5. Making the decision to have a child-it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

6. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. ~Lin Yutang

7. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

8. Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children. ~Maxim Gorky

9. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln

10. The phrase “working mother” is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

Until next time… Enjoy Life, every day is a blessing!

Thanks so much Erika! Great Quotes! She is a member of Internet Ceo Moms!

I hope you enjoyed!

To Your Success!

Lori

Lori McDowell
Internet Ceo Moms
Working From Home Since 1999!

No comments:

Post a Comment