Friday, June 17, 2011

Top Ten Reasons To Become A Customer!

I have been a customer of Melaleuca for 3 years and it is the best decision I made for my family for a number of reasons.

1. These products are the best products I have ever used! They actually do what they are suppose to which is awesome. We have improved our way of life by just switching stores and becoming a customer.

2. They are green products, so there are no harmful chemicals in them. I had no idea what the chemicals in our every day products are so hazardous to our health! These harmful chemicals can cause asthma, breathing problems, allergies, etc. No thank you, I am sticking with Melaleuca! Plus, everything is recyclable. Melaleuca has been a green company for over 25 years, they were a green company before it was popular.

3. These products help so many people with who have conditions such as, asthma, allergies, eczema, psoriasis, and so many other.

4. Melaleuca saves you money! The products are concentrated so they last longer! Laundry detergent, cleaners, shampoo, hand soap etc., will last you at least 3-4 times longer. Sometimes they last longer than that! The products can be mixed together and become multi-purpose cleaners as well as bug repellent.

5. Melaleuca gives you loyalty shopping dollars which are great and another way to save money. Melaleuca gives all new customers $20 worth of free products for the five months and then you accumulate them every month after that. I average $30 worth of free products. Plus you get 30-40% off the retail price just for being a customer.

6. Melaleuca will replace your trips to Walmart or Target because Melaleuca offers your everyday products. They have the following lines of products; Bath & Body, Skincare, Cosmetics, Dental, Laundry, Cleaners, Nutritional Food Line, Vitamins, Pharmaceutical, Kids, and Sports Nutrition. Think of the time you will save and gas money. I can tell you I love not having to take my son to Walmart or Target, we save money just staying out of those stores. This is all because I decided to try a new store and it was a great decision.

7. Melaleuca offers so many other services like discounts on cell phones, security systems, health care and the MarketPlace is great. The MarketPlace allows you to order from your favorite stores like Target, Kohls, Best Buy, Overstock.com, and about 400 other popular stores. You get anywhere from 5-15% off plus, Loyalty Shopping products to use to get free products.

8. Melaeuca offers coupons every month to give you even better savings for your favorite products.

9. Melaleuca will send you a thank you check for referring new customers. How many stores do that? You can refer as many customers as you would like and every time they order what they need, you will receive a monthly thank you check. I can tell you I have been receiving a check every month for almost 3 years and it more than pays for my products every month. It is like getting free products and making a profit. I do not know any stores that offers that. Plus, I love sharing these awesome products/store with others.

10. Melaleuca is usually only $29 a year to join and $12 annually, but this month it is only a $1 and there is no risk to join. Everything is guaranteed and you can cancel at anytime. It is a month to month membership. There is no penalty to cancel at any time.

There are several more reasons to join Melaleuca but I will stop there. I love Melaleuca because it is a Direct Consumer Company, not a MLM or Pyramid. There is the option to build a business with Melaleuca with great residual income. The great thing is people can just be customers and not build. The products are so great most people end up sharing it with the people they love and therefore they receive a check. It is a great company with Christian values and it all starts with the CEO. Melaleuca has been in business for over 25 years and has won several awards for providing excellent service to their customers as well as their community. That is what really impresses me. Check out Melaleuca's awards at the top of my blog. They have grown every year since they opened their doors in 1985.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at lannmc@live.com.

I hope this information is valuable to you!

To Your Success!

Lori

Lori McDowell

No comments:

Post a Comment