Friday, July 8, 2011

Dr. Oz - Best Way to Loose Weight

I have to share the information Dr. Oz had on his show today. I am a follower of Dr. Oz and very glad I am. Here are a few of his tips on loosing weight.

1. Best time to weigh yourself is as soon as you wake up. The average person wakes up at 6:30 a.m.

2. Best time to exercise is 6:35 a.m., based on getting up at 6:30 a.m. It is important to burn fat right away and it will make you feel great the rest of the day.

3. Best time to eat breakfast is within an hour after you wake up. Which in this example would be 7:30 a.m.

4. Best time to take a metabolism booster is at 8:00 a.m. Dr. Oz says to drink ice cold water, it will fill you up and you can loose 1 pound a year just by having the water. Sounds pretty good to me!

5. Best time to go to the Grocery store is 10:00 a.m. Simply because you are still full from the glass of water and it will keep you from over spending.

6. Best time to eat lunch is at noon because it is 4 1/2 hours after you have ate breakfast. If you wait longer you will tend to over eat because you waited too long.

7. Best time to eat dinner is at 6:30 p.m. You always need to eat dinner 3 1/2 hours before going to bed to help digest your food.

8. Best time to take your fiber supplement is at 6:15 p.m. right before you eat dinner. Dr. Oz says this will keep you from overeating because you will feel full from your fiber supplement. He says you will on average eat 70 calories less at dinner just by doing this. I will be switching when I take my fiber supplement.

I thought these were excellent tips and I am definitely going to incorporate these in my daily life. Thanks so much Dr. Oz!

I hope this has helped you as well.

To Your Success!

Lori

Lori McDowell
Internet Ceo Moms
Helping Families Work From Home Since 1999!

No comments:

Post a Comment