Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Building A Business That Will Last A Lifetime

I talk to several people every day, who are dissatisfied with the direction their lives are heading. They have become slaves to their circumstances and are trapped in jobs that are not rewarding;
emotionally, spiritually, or financially.



Most of the moms I meet, are struggling to find balance between the desire to raise their families, be present in their kids’ lives, and the need to earn additional monthly income. They are spread thin,
exhausted, and overwhelmed.



But through the chaos of daily life, I see a flicker of hope quietly glowing inside of all of us.

A Hope that we can create a better life for ourselves and our children.

A Hope that we can make a difference for others.

A Hope that life will get easier someday.



Please don’t let the draft caused by self doubt quickly extinguish that flicker of HOPE inside of you.

You can create a better life for yourself and your children, you can make a difference for others, and life can be easier.



As soon as you recognize that flicker of hope inside of you, and you start to pursue the better life you dream about, your perspective changes, the flame inside of you grows, and you see opportunity
everywhere!

I bet if you stop and assess your inner qualities, you will realize that you are ambitious.

You are dissatisfied with the way things are and you want to do something more with your life. You are caring.

You’re energetic when it comes to things you feel passionate about.

And I’ll bet that raising your kids has helped you to become decisive and developed your leadership and communication skills.

Those are the main qualities it takes to succeed in a home based business opportunity.



Building a home based business has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Has it been easy? No, nothing that takes hard work is ever easy.

Yes, it’s given my family a better life and allowed me to stay home with my son, but more importantly, it’s turned that flicker of HOPE into a fire within me, to
help others succeed everyday as well.



I would be honored to introduce you to the possibility of building a home based business that uses your gifts and strengths to help others.

If you have an interest in an opportunity that could help your family as well as help other families while working from home and you would like more information about how you can partner with me, please call me. Let’s schedule a time to speak and get to know one another better. I can educate you on my business that I am passionate about and you can ask me questions. There is no risk in finding out more information, expect there is the risk you might be missing out on an opportunity that is perfect for you. I want to learn more about YOU and your Dreams,as well!

Lori

Lori McDowell
Internet Ceo Moms
Helping Families Work From Home Since 1999!
C-913-645-9420

No comments:

Post a Comment