Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are You Willing to Pay the Price? by Donna Stewart

To achieve great things, you must do great things.

One thing I realized as I began my journey of achieving my goals can be summed up in a wonderful quote; "You can play now and pay later, or you can pay now and play later. Either way you are going to pay."

When I heard that quote for the first time I decided that I wanted to be in control of my life. No one was going to give me a life on a silver platter. I had to create it myself. And so do you. What are you willing to give up to go up? Anyone who has accomplished great things made sacrifices in order to do so. A sacrifice is the simple act that you instigate by giving up one thing for the sake of accomplishing something else.

Also with paying the price there is a requirement of action. I've included a link to a short podcast titled "From Dream to Action", by Robin Sharma

http://www.robinsharma.com/podcasts/Podcast_FromDreamToAction.mp3

Donna Stewart
Founder of Internet Ceo Moms
Helping Families Achieve their goals since 1999!

For more information check out my website: www.momsforgreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment