Sunday, January 9, 2011

My story

I feel very fortunate to have such a supportive husband and a wonderful son. I have been working from home with Internet Ceo Moms since August 2008.

My husband and I felt it was really important for me to be able to stay at home with our son. However, I felt it was really important for me to contribute to our income while being at home. I was very blessed to find the Internet Ceo Moms and that it was a perfect fit for me.

I have always worked in the corporate world and I have never done any type of home business before. I was very particular about finding a home business that I felt passionate about their mission. I found the Internet Ceo Moms in a Parent Magazine while taking my son to his doctor appointment. I did my research and I was impressed with the teams morals and ethics. The business is very simple and rewarding, which is exactly what I was looking for in a business. Internet Ceo Moms has partnered with a wellness company that have been around for over 25 years. The company has very impressive credentials, to name just one is they won the 2008 Torch Award of the Year from the Better Business Bureau. That award tells me all I need to know about he company, as well as they have grown every year since 1985. They reached over 900 million in sales last year. Not many companies are growing in this current economy.

I know I have a very supportive team that will help me achieve my goals. I have gained so much knowledge and I know I am exactly where I am suppose to be. I am proud to be a part of something that truly helps families in so many ways. I love helping others reach thier goals whatever they may be. I know in 2011 I will be advancing my business no matter what while helping others do the same no matter what! The sky is the limit. I have my plan B in place, do you have yours?

Let us help you achieve your goals.

To Your Success!


Lori McDowell
Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms
Helping Moms Work From Home since 1999!

Visit our official fan page on Facebook:
http://www.likeinternetceomoms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment