Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miners in Chile

I just have to post how amazing this story really is. How brave all of the miners, their families and rescuers are going through this ordeal. The question is would everyone be able to go through this ordeal as heroic as these men did? The bravest person to me is the rescuer that volunteered to go down to help each man. That is the person that is also amazing. This story has captured the world and rightfully so.

I think most of us can say are problems are minor compared to what these men went through for the last couple months. To make 2 days worth of food last 2 weeks is incredible to me. What teamwork they must have had to keep each other strong. The faith and hope is another aspect of this as well. Because without it, who knows what would of happened. I prayed for the miners, their families and the rescuers. I surrendered it to God to give them strength. I know there were so many people across the world doing the same thing. It really does make a difference. Prayer is so powerful and my prayer is that everyone knows it.

To your success,

Lori
www.momsforgreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment